£3.00 – £100.00
Our compost is a 100% organic matter derived soil improver.
Perfect for most garden applications including raised beds, allotments and much more.
- It is ready to use
- Contains 100% organic matter
- Well structured to allow for aeration, drainage and root development
- It has a natural nitrogen source
- No added chemicals
It is produced on site, here at Whitehaven, from 100% organic material, composted and screened to produce a rich, dark, quality organic soil improver.
Once you’ve taken the time to create a raised bed for flowers or vegetables our compost is perfect for filling them up.
If you have an allotment you can use our compost to bulk it out and start planting.
If you are keen to grow vegetables but don’t have an allotment you can use a small space in your garden to create a mini vegetable patch.
Whether you are laying a lawn with turf or from grass seed we can make you a mix of compost and topsoil to create the ideal base to create your lawn.
If you have a sports ground you can use our compost as a soil conditioner to get it ready for the next season.
All in all, it:
- Improves soil fertility,
- Breaks up heavy soils and improves light soils,
- Increases organic matter,
- Helps lock in moisture and nutrients around the roots,
- Promotes healthy plant growth and germination,
- Speeds up root establishment if racked into soil before turf laying,
- Is Quality Protocol and PAS100 Certified Compost.
Small Bag, 4x Small Bags, Dumpy Bag, Full Pick Up Loose Load, Half Pick Up Load, Loose Over 3 Tonnes (per tonne)